About

Private information disclosed. Here for example use now... if anyone uses it.

Saturday 26 January 2013

Creating Film Review Content

One of the main features that are required in a magazine review is textual content. Without that, unless it is a poster or images relating to a previous piece of text, the page you have is of no use what so ever and has no purpose to it. After my research into content of a film review magazine, I took on the role of a film reviewer and created, what I would imagine to be, a realistic film review of Anchored Renegade.

I had to make sure I included all, or at least most of, the features that I had previously researched in order to create a legitimate and realistic looking review. I also had to create the content for the page's tagline, title and ratings etc, which would also be included in the magazine review's page. I uploaded my review to Scribd.com.



If when it came to creating the film review I didn't create enough content for it, we agreed that Matt (the member who is going to design and create the piece) could add additional content as long as it fit the research and style we had made before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment